War Commander Official Tips
There Is a great Facebook app page, with some great tips, We recommend to like the page ,the name of the page – War Commander
If find it easier we gathered here the best tips. (come back for updates on this page)
- Veteran Level Units allow your Infantry, Air, and Vehicles to be upgraded beyond Level 10. Make sure your forces are a step above the rest and rule the battlefield with an iron fist
- Your explosives arsenal just got bigger! Build a Missile Silo and research new Tomahawk, Griffin, Burner, Skybolt, and Peacekeeper Missiles. Check out this video for more information
- Introducing new Special Ops – temporary boosts that give your army special troops and abilities. Collect them by attacking Rogue Faction bases. Check out this video for more information on building your Special Ops inventory and dominating the battlefield
War Commander: Special Ops
- there are eight new levels of Barricades to help protect your base. The higher the level, the larger and more protective the structure. Once you’ve upgraded to Level 5, take cover and watch your Barricades absorb enemy fire.
- Did you earn a Drone silo ? atch this video to learn how to use it to crush your enemies
- Building a Cryo Cannon is crucial to any well defended base. Don’t forget, Commander – you’ll have to capture your own supply of Thorium first
- Strategic Bunkers - Pick the bunker that best meets your defensive needs. Upgrade to the anti-air Watchtower, the fortified anti-tank Stronghold, or stick with the original Bunker that balances the two
- Your Rocket Launcher units have been upgraded to the all-new Mortar Team, making your platoons more effective against enemy tanks
- Bunkers have been refortified to make them more effective against enemy attacks
- Plasma Cannon Turrets can DESTROY enemy tanks. A max level Plasma can end a Mega Tank level 8 or below in just one shot!
- Honey Badgers benefit more from upgrades than any other unit. Place Honey Badgers on the outskirts of your base to swoop in and destroy enemy tanks at will
- the Flak Tank and Flak Turret are extra effective against the mighty Kondor!
- Use the long range Rocket Barrage Turret or Snipers in Bunkers to pick off enemy Mortar Baiters
- Dust off those old weapons– you can now upgrade all of your units to a new and improved Level 9. This new top Level rebalances your early units so that they can compete with the best
- Check out the tightly packed array of Dynamic Turrets of this Level 31 player’s base — the compact design leads showers attackers with explosive damage